Thursday, June 9, 2011

So yesterday me and my friend Loren mentioned in another blog entry were riding to softball practice together. When we got there to pick her up her little sister abby was also pulling up she was just picked up from daycare she asked me to pick her up so while I was holding her she showed me this necklace she had made that day at her daycare and she said Hannah do like my necklace and I said it's very cute I set her down and she pulled it off from around her neck and she looked at me and said I made it for you Hannah and so I said aww the was sweet of you but I can't take this from you and she looked at me and said noooo you have it and so I took it. I have that necklace sitting on my desk in my room and every time I see it I think of how sweet Abby is.

No comments:

Post a Comment